We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic designers with 2 - 6 years of relevant experience as UI/UX Designers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Advanced level of experience in tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, premier pro, after effects, or similar tools
- Good to have hands-on experience in M.S.office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good to have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, bootstrap to sync up with developers
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Come be a part of our amazing team!