Python Developers / Deep Learning Engineers
We are looking for Python Developers / Deep Learning Engineers with 2-3 years of experience having an advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics, or a related discipline.
The candidates must have the following skills:-
- Extensive data modeling and data architecture skills
- Programming experience in Python, R or Java
- Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Knowledge of Hadoop or other distributed computing systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong background working with large-scale data in distributed computing environments with Spark, Python, Scala, HDFS, Hive, Elastic Search, etc.
- Proficiency with AWS foundational compute services, including S3 and EC2, ECS and EKS, IAM and CloudWatch
- Proficiency with Sagemaker, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Familiarity with statistics concepts and analysis, e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, etc.
- Knowledge of Django, Flask, and Cherrypy.
Come be a part of our amazing team!