Are you passionate about solving Computer Vision Problems using AI or conventional methods, under constrains of processing time & memory usages, and building solutions for all platform mobile devices? Innodeed Systems' Computer Vision Team needs a candidate who can help them in their C++ tasks as per the client's requirements; who would be flexible enough to take the task end-to-end and come up with deliverable solutions. He/she will get to learn all about how to design, implement and test CV solutions for mobile devices, using Android NDK, Android Cmake system, and many other similar methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years of experience in software development engineering
- Familiar with Unix - basic Unix commands, network commands.
- Good knowledge of CS fundamentals including operating system, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in C, C++
- Experience in Android NDK build or Android CMake build system.
- Experience in cross-compilation of C++ libraries.
- Experience in using Computer Vision libraries like OpenCV on arm architectures.
- Experience in performing the above tasks on AWS/GCP is a plus.
Come be a part of our amazing team!